Jobtitle: Wetsuits Product Developer
Job Details:If you are currently a Wetsuit Product Developer and you can see yourself living and working within miles and miles of sandy beaches and enjoying some of the best weather in the UK, then we may have the perfect role for you?
Job Title: Product Developer
Reports To: Design Manager
Purpose: Support the design team to meet critical path deadlines in an efficient manner
- Work with the Merchandising Analyst on range seasonal analysis brief for Design Manager.
- Support the Design Manager to develop the sourcing strategies for your category, ensuring they are in line with business objectives and take into account ranging and clear pricing architecture.
- In consultation with Design Managers select suppliers to receive spec packs and make final vendor selection.
- Support the Designers in the development of the products in order to achieve critical path deadlines.
- Be responsible for process of development of the proto samples working with the Garment Technologist and Designers in order to complete.
- Ensure the salesman samples are sourced, produced and delivered on time to the highest quality standards.
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with suppliers, enabling you to identify their strengths and weaknesses to effectively negotiate with them and achieve the best price and product quality.
- Work with the Designers and Garment Technologists to ensure all fabric and trim choices are in line with the price point.
- Maintain the Production Critical Path with the support of the Assistant Product Developer, where appropriate, including updating our in house system – JEFF, chasing suppliers, ensuring that the Head of Production is informed of any issues in a timely manner
- Deal with requests from suppliers and help resolve with the designers any issues should they arise.
- Be able to manage workload and work to deadlines.
- Be well organised and self-motived
Hours and days of work will need to be flexible and regular travel in line with company expenses policy, is required in accordance with business needs.
Salary £45,000.00 /year
Application details: firstname.lastname@example.org