Surfing GB – Female Chaperone
Surfing GB are looking to recruit a Female member of staff to work with the Calypso British Junior Surfing Team. The position will involve traveling to Ecuador with the team while they compete at the ISA World Surfing Games. The trip will be all expenses paid and any candidate wishing to apply for the position needs to be free to travel with the team from March 31st – April 14th.
- Assisting the team coach and team manager with the day to day operation of the team.
- Being responsible for the team at our camp at the contest site during heats.
- Leading Warm up, cool down and stretching routines for team members at appropriate times.
- Taking responsibility for the wellbeing of the female team members.
- Assisting with media and PR of the team during their stay in Ecuador.
- All candidates need to be a good communicator, patient and fast thinking.
- All candidates should have experience of working with young adults.
- All candidates should have a strong desire to want to assist with the development of a talented group of young athletes.
Desired but not essential skills
- Personal surfing experience in competition.
- Knowledge of the operations involved with running a surf contest.
- A lifeguard or first aid qualification
- CRB check
- Personal training or Physio therapy qualification
- Spanish speaking
Anyone interested in the position should email their C.V and short cover letter to Team Manager John Ellis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for Applications is 20th February